All Zoom Classic services listed below begin at 10:00 a.m. unless otherwise noted.
Instructions for Zoom Services
- Pesukei Dezimra – No Kaddishes
- Shaḥarit – Omit Ḥatzi Kaddish, Barekhu, reader’s repetition of Amidah, Kaddish Shalem. Add songs from Amidah (e.g. Sim Shalom, Oseh Shalom) at leader’s discretion.
- Torah Service – Ayn Kamokha and Av Haraḥamim before reading and Mizmor L’David after
- Torah Readings and Haftarah – No blessings. Read from book with vowels and trope marks. Mi Sheberakh is inserted between Torah and Haftarah.
- Musaf – Omit Ḥatzi Kaddish and Kaddish Shalem. In Amidah include first two blessings and small blessing after Kedushah. Remainder of Amidah is silent. Add songs from Amidah (e.g. Yismeḥu, Sim Shalom, Oseh Shalom) at leader’s discretion.